Bookmarked Dates for my Grouped Tour
The rules for the Small Grouped tour in the Jewish Neighborhood of Paris :
Below you will find the possible dates for the visitors who want to share the experience and the price with other visitors in a Small Open Grouped Tour of the Jewish Quarter le Marais Paris.
- Each group will not exceed 9 persons to keep the high quality of the tour.
- The minimum number of people on a group tour is 5 people : If you are the first to ask for the grouped tour, I will bookmark your date(s) on this page and wait for another requests until it is confirmed with a group of 5.
- Note that : I do not do big groups because we will visit synagogues and we can not access if we are too many people on the tour. It is better to keep the groups smaller.
- Even when you share the tour with other visitors, it will be the same itinerary as the classic jewish walking tour in Paris.
- Feel free to talk with me, to ask me questions, or even exchange thoughts with the other visitors in your group during or after the tour.
How to join the Grouped Jewish tour of Paris Le Marais :
- Ask me by email or via the form to bookmark you here below on this page.
- We will wait for the other visitors to join : you can ask to join another family with the same children ages, or ask to join a couple, or people with the same interests, on the same dates.
- We confirm the tour when we have at least 4 or 5 people.
- I will send you a link to book the tour.
- You will get a reminder with all the meeting details
- On the day of the tour : Your tour guide will come to start the tour at the meeting point in the Jewish Area of Paris.
Can I customize a Grouped tour ?
You can ask the tour guide to speak more about the Shoah in France, or less about the Shoah, to speak more about WWII, to add more tastings, make it more kid friendly … We will search for visitors with the same interest, so you can enjoy the tour at your own pace.
What is the difference between the Private jewish walking tour of Paris and the grouped tour ?
In the private tour, you can customize everything with your needs and interests : you can add spots, you can skip stops, have gourmet breaks, lengthen or shorten the duration, ask for a favorite subject to focus on, ask to customize it for kids or teenagers, add the Jewish Louvre Tour at the end …
In the grouped tour, we will do the same circuit. You will have the chance to meet other travellers like you and share the price. During the grouped tour, visitors often dialog with each and create small debates, they often finish the tour all together to have a small talk in the coffee place where I left them. For example ; I have had few non-jewish people who came from USA and Canada, very interesting family, then they exchanged with the jewish visitors about the actual jewish situation in France … at the end, I was very happy to organize such meetings !
The dates to join the grouped tour of the Jewish Paris area
Wednesday 22nd November 2023, 1.30pm-4.30pm, Confirmed
DAfna L + 3
Sunday 26th November 2023, 10am-1pm, Confirmed
Andrew H. + wife and soon
Ann N . + husband
November 27th, Pending
Jesse Ellyn Z. + her mom
November 28th , Pending
Alexa O. + husband
December 3rd, 4th 5th or 6th, Pending
Stephen and Deborah K.
December 8th or 9th, Pending
December 28th, 29th or 30th, Pending
Josh L. + wife Gaby (28th)
January 24th, Pending
Rena B. + husband Howard and their son Sam (16) – (23rd morning )
February 6,7,8 2024, Pending
Julie Z. + husband
February 23rd ,24,th or 25th, 2024, Pending
Ira G. + 1
Russel B. + wife
August 20th 2024, Pending
Julie L. + Rob S.
Send me an email on Flora.Goldenberg@gmail.com to join a tour above or open a new grouped tour.
I update this page every night, so if you see something not up to date, please contact me to rectify it. Thank you !
You can contact me by whatsapp +33616304735 also for an immediate reply.
or use the form below :
Jewish Walking Tours Marais Paris – Flora Goldenberg – Certified Tour Guide by the State
I will answer you as soon as possible 🙂
Whatsapp Phone : +33616304735