Bookmarked Dates for Grouped Tour of the Jewish Neighborhood of Paris
Below you will find the possible dates for the visitors who want to share the experience and the price with other visitors in a Small Open Grouped Tour of the Jewish Quarter le Marais Paris.
- Each group can not exceed 9 persons to keep the high quality of the tour.
- The minimum number of people on a group tour is 5 people : If you are the first to ask for the grouped tour, I will bookmark your date(s) on this page and wait for another request.
- Note that : I do not do big groups tour like travel agencies and tour Apps, because I want to keep my tour close to the visitors, with a personal touch, with a real exchange, even when you share the tour with other curious visitors, it will be the same itinerary and with the same design as the classic jewish walking tour in Paris. So please, don’t hesitate to talk with me, ask questions, and talk with the other visitors in your group during the tour, it is much more interesting
How to join the Grouped Jewish tour of Paris Le Marais :
- Ask me by email or via the form to bookmark you
- Wait other visitors to join
- Or you can ask to join another family with the same children ages, or ask to join a couple, or people with the same interests
- For example : you can ask the jewish tour guide to speak more about Shoah in France, or less Shoah, dialog about WWII, more tastings, less history … anything you have in common, to have more fun and more exchanges during the tour
What is the difference between the Private jewish walking tour of Paris and the grouped tour ?
In the private tour, you can customize everything with your needs and interests : you can add spots, you can skip stops, have gourmet breaks, lengthen or shorten the duration, ask for a favorite subject to focus on, ask to customize it for kids or teenagers, add the Jewish Louvre Tour at the end …
In the grouped tour, we will do the same circuit. You will have the chance to meet other travellers like you and share the price. During the grouped tour, visitors often dialog with each and create small debates, they often finish the tour all together to have a small talk in the coffee place where I left them. For example ; I have had few non-jewish people who came from USA and Canada, very interesting family, then they exchanged with the jewish visitors about the actual jewish situation in France … at the end, I was very happy to organize such meetings !
The dates to join the grouped tour of the Jewish Paris area :
- March 27th, Pending
- Ariel L. + mother want to share the tour with other visitors
- April 2nd, 3rd and 4th, Pending
- Tracy C. + her husband want to share the tour with other visitor
- April 14th, Pending
- Daniel S. wants to share the tour with other visitors
- Sunday 10th May 2020, Confirmed,, 9.30am-12.30pm, 4 more places available
- John B. + wife and daughter (30) want to share the tour with other visitors
- Kerry R. + husband are interested to join the tour
- May 11th or 12th, Pending
- Mona R. wants to share the tour with other visitors
- May 15th, Confirmed 10am – 1pm, 5 more places available
- Lois W. + daughter (adult) want to share the tour with other visitors
- Avery F. + wife
- May 21st, 22nd or 23rd, Pending
- Aliza O. + Jennifer want to share the tour with other visitors
- June 2nd,1.30pm-4.30pm,Confirmed: 6 more place savailble
- Lois & Randy G. and their 13 years old granddaughter want to share the tour with other visitors
- June 12th ,9.30am-12.30pm : confirmed,4 more places available
- Leslie & Scott R want to share the tour with other visitors
- Eydie + 2 want to share the tour with other visitors
- June 21st, Pending
- Beth Y. + 2 nieces (age 16 and 17)
- June 25th Pending
- Debbie F+ 1 want to share the tour with other visitors in the morning
- July 10th, Pending
- Danielle B. Wants to share the tour with other visitors
- July 16th afternoon or July 17th (morning or afternoon)
- Francine S. + Joel want to share the tour with other visitors
Send me an email on Flora.Goldenberg@gmail.com to join a tour above or open a new grouped tour.
I update this page every night, so if you see something not up to date, please contact me to rectify it. Thank you !
You can contact me by whatsapp +33616304735 also for an immediate reply.
or use the form below :
Jewish Walking Tours Marais Paris – Flora Goldenberg – Certified Tour Guide by the State
Whatsapp Phone : +33616304735